Wednesday 28 January 2009

Ferguson round 2

Inhabitants of this house:
Edward Ferguson: Elder, Knowledge; LTW: some career that's not happening
Melissa Ferguson: Adult, Family; LTW: 6 grandkids
Abigale Ferguson: Adult, Family; LTW: Golden Anniversary
Brian Ferguson: Child
Lenny Ferguson: Child

Ellie: Well, here we are with another week's update. We'll hop right along to the Fergusons since Neil Henderson is off at uni. Hello again Fergusons. How was your week?

Melissa: Oh actually it wasn't very exciting for the most part. Me and Abby continued to rise up the ranks in politics. We made some good decisions at work too. First I got a bonus for helping to restore a public park.


Since we were politicians and all, it only seemed appropriate for us to send our kids to the best school we could find. With our double income, money isn't a problem. And we've done a lot of work on the house to make it look nice. They were accepted immediately.


It paid off very quickly, because soon after they started bringing home stellar reportcards.


Not that they liked school enough to be sad about getting a day off. On the contrary. They spent all day playing in the snow and, if you can believe it, at the chess table. Brian's getting quite good at it.


Abby wasn't to be left behind when it comes to good political decisions. She made sure that no harm was done to the canarys, even if there might have been money to be made. Not that we need it anyway.


Edward spent most of his time studying. Sometimes so long that he didn't even reallize how late it was getting. At least he's become a masterful cook though. He makes a mean lobster thermidor, though we seldom splurge on stuff like that.


Me and Abby hopped onto the chess bandwaggon as well. It's a good way to keep those grey cells
working. And fun to boot, once you get the hang of it. All the more because we're about evenly matched.


That's pretty much how the week went until the weekend. School for the boys and work and skilling for the adults. Until on friday night it was time for them to have their 13th birthday. I can't believe they're teenagers already! I'll be a grandma sooner than I'd hoped at this pace!

Ellie: Whoa, don't get ahead of yourself. They're not even ready to go to college yet!

Melissa: I know. But still! This time we threw them a birthday party since they were old enough to remember it now. Sadly enough we didn't know too many teenagers to invite.


Here's a picture of the boys all grown up. They both decided to pursue a life of pleasure. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Not that I mind having fun, but they need to grow up and settle down at some point and have a family right?

Ellie: Methinks someone is slightly obsessive?

Melissa: Hmm? What was that?

Ellie: Nevermind. Who knows they might change their minds later. What are their goals in life anyway?

Melissa: I sure hope so. Lenny wants to design video games for a living. Brian, he just says he wants to date lots of different girls at the moment and he'll figure out the rest later.

Brian Ferguson: Taurus, 5 neat, 5 outgoing, 3 lazy, 8 playful, 4 grouchy
Pleasure; LTW: 50 first dates *sighs*

Lenny Ferguson: Taurus, 5 neat, 8 outgoing, 6 active, 3 serious, 3 grouchy
Pleasure; LTW: Become a game designer


One of the first things they did that night is finish fixing up that old wreck Edward got quite a while ago. He never did get done with that himself. But the boys desperately wanted to learn how to drive.


And of course since it was the weekend and they had no school the first thing on their agenda was to head downtown to "check out the hot chicks". Seriously I don't know where we went wrong with those two. But I guess they better tell you what they got up to themselves.

Lenny: Hi lady

Brian: Hi sweetie!

Ellie: You know that I'm almost old enough to be your mother right?

Brian: Hey age is just a number baby. I don't mind mature women *wiggles eyebrows*

Ellie: Right... How about you just tell me about your other conquests instead and I'll come back to you on that offer when you're legal.

Lenny: Don't mind him, he'll come onto anything that wears a skirt and some things that don't.

Brian: Says the guy who wouldn't mind dating a boy if he's cute enough. I saw you hitting on Malcom Foster from down the street at that club we went to.

Lenny: Kinda steep coming from the guy who was all over that blonde. Too bad she was having none of it *laughs*. But nah, I'm not interested in him. He's too much of a geek. But hey, what can I say. I'm an equal opportunity flirt. *grins*


Brian: Yeah, the chicks downtown were kind of lame that day. Playing hard to get and all that junk. The redhead that works at the corner shoppes was kind of cute though.

Lenny: There were two redheads that work there even. This town is overrun by them. But I'm more into dark hair myself.


Brian: Since I wasn't having much luck the normal way, I decided to see whether this gypsy chick could help me get a girl. Didn't pay her much and she wasn't too thrilled, but hey a date's a date.


Brian: I ended up getting this freaky gamer chick. Totally not my thing.

Lenny: I don't know. The outfit's kind of cool. But I agree, adults are so boring sometimes.


Lenny: I had a bit more luck on the dating front. I met this girl named Meredith when she was walkign by our house one day. She's hot!


I think she likes me too because she let me kiss her. Score!


Brian: She's mean as a rattlesnake though. She totally started arguing with one of the neighbours when she was at our place. It even came to blows. I was supprised they didn't get into a full blown fistfight the way things were going. But I guess she went home before it came to that.


Brian: Oh yeah I did get my first kiss as well. With that blonde chick from the nightclub. See, she was just playing hard to get. Sometimes I don't get girls. Our date was kind of nice, but I'm definitely going to keep looking.


Brian: Lenny, on the other hand, got all sappy with his girl. They even started going steady. Awwwe how cute! Not that she ain't hot, but seriously. Next thing you know you'll be married and giving mom the grandkids she so desperately wants. I'm defintiely not going there anytime soon!

Lenny: Shush you! And keep your hands off. You can date half the town for all I care but this one's mine.


Lenny: At least she leaves me nice presents. Her family must be well off or something because that fountain probably cost a fortune. Oh well, more pocket money for me!


Lenny: Unlike Brian's dates. The best he's gotten is a bunch of sunflowers. Lame. I mean, what's a boy supposed to do with those?


Lenny: We did actually study a bit over the weekend too though. The moms want us to get scholarships and all that, so we gotta keep our grades up. Stinks, I tell you. I prefer building robots in my spare time instead. Now that's cool! Brian still likes to play chess. He's a closet geek.

Brian: I'll show you who's a geek! *Launches himself at Lenny, who ducks out of the way and runs for it*


Ellie: Awe, brotherly love! I guess we'll see those two again next week when they're ready to head off to college. Who knows, they may even grow up one day.

Author's notes:
I was falling asleep this round until the boys grew up. That saved the week. They'll be a handful to keep happy next week though, especially Brian.

Points this round:
None. I'll count the hobby plaques when they die. Easier that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment