Monday 22 December 2008

Welcome to Backwood Bay

Hello and welcome to Backwood Bay, cozy little island sanctuary far away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. It's the perfect place to settle for your retirement days, or maybe even to raise a family. The community has just been founded so housing is cheap for now. But that's sure to change once the initial lots have been bought up. Don't miss your chance and move in now!


Hello all and welcome to my new Sims 2 prosperity blog. My old one died along with my old computer, but hopefully I can finish this one. We start our story with three founding families, the Fergusons, the Fosters and the Hendersons. They will introduce themselves in their first post. I'll link back here with all the entries so this will act as a table of contents of sorts. I hope you enjoy the story. Feel free to comment ^_^

Round 1:

Neil Henderson
The Fergusons
The Fosters
University

Round 2:

Ferguson
Foster
University

No comments:

Post a Comment